Where We Started
- When Blaine Bestul and partner, Cameron Craig entered high school in 2011, they noticed the lack of media coverage and attention that Mount Horeb athletics was receiving. With the combined knowledge of business and technology between Blaine and Cameron, this idea immediately grabbed their attention as a significant business opportunity. After months of work and coordination, Wisco Radio was born.
- Wisco Radio broadcasted their first Mount Horeb basketball game which aired live on WiscoRadio.com and reached an impressive 7 listeners.
- Wisco Radio broadcasting icons Joey Peterson and Nicholas "Cubby" Osterloo made their first on air debut as Wisco Radio's play-by-play and color commentary team.
- Wisco Radio's broadcasting team began to include Mount Horeb/Barneveld Football coverage as regular scheduled programming on Wisco Radio.
- Wisco Radio's broadcasting team increased coverage of additional Mount Horeb athletic events to include Girls basketball, volleyball, wrestling, and gymnastics
- Wisco Radio and Wisco Media Group introduce live video streaming of all Mount Horeb/Barneveld football and Mount Horeb basketball events.
- Wisco Radio and Wisco Media Group chopped down the competition and produced the first annual STIHL Timbersports lumberjack competition live. This competition featured events such as the Hot Saw, Standing Block Chop, and Springboard Chop.
- Wisco Radio and Wisco Media Group did it again and produced the second annual STIHL Timbersports lumberjack competition. This broadcast aired live on both regional networks and national sporting networks.
WISCO RADIO IS UNIQUE
At Wisco Radio, we go the extra mile to make sure we provide a high quality, informative, and enjoyable broadcasts for listeners around the globe. Learn more about what makes Wisco Radio a company we are proud to be apart of.
MEET THE TEAM
Meet the team that makes Wisco Radio tick